- Physical Dimensions: 9.2z x 6.4z x 3z (23.3 x 16.2 x 7.6 cm)
- Display Size: 7.8z x 4.4z; 9.0z diagonal, (19.9 x 11.2 cm; 22.9 cm diagonal)
- Display Resolution: 1280 x 720 pixels
- Display Type: WXVGA display
- Weight: 3.6 lbs (1.6 kg)
- Water Rating: IPX7
- Polarized Support: Yes
- Power Consumption: Max power usage at 10 Vdc: 22 W, Typical current draw at 12 Vdc: 1.3 A, Max current draw at 12 Vdc: 1.8 A
- Antenna: Internal or external over NMEA 2000
- Mounting Options: Bail, flush or flat
- Receiver: 10 Hz high-sensitivity
- Garmin Marine Network™ Ports: 1
- Transmit Power: 1kW traditional; 1kW Chirp
- Preloaded Maps: Worldwide basemap
- Accepts Data Cards: 2 microSD™ cards (back of unit)
- Waypoints: 5,000
- Track Log: 50,000 points; 50 saved tracks
- Routes: 100
Get A Sharper View From Your Connected Helm
- Easily integrate with more engines.
- Connect to compatible third-party devices with OneHelm digital switching.
- Easily build your marine system using the best of network connectivity.
- Compatible with premium maps and charts for the best in Garmin navigation.
- See below your boat with built-in sonar capabilities.
- Manage your marine experience from nearly anywhere.
Ultra High-Definition Scanning Sonar
Get built-in Ultra High-Definition SideVü and ClearVü scanning sonars with vivid, high-contrast colour palettes to help distinguish fish from structure. GPSMAP 923xsv also supports 1 kW CHIRP traditional sonar capabilities.
Panoptix Sonar Support
Pair with Panoptix or Panoptix LiveScope easy-to-interpret live sonar (transducer sold separately) to see all around your boat in real time.
Faster, Sharper, Smarter
With its added processing power and new slimline design featuring edge-to-edge glass and a smaller unit footprint, it’s easy to retrofit this 9-inch plotter in a wider range of dash configurations.
Improved Display Optics
New higher-resolution 9-inch displays offer improved sunlight readability with 50% more pixels than previous-generation 9-inch GPSMAP devices.
Optional Bluechart G3 Vision Charts
These optional charts offer the best of Garmin and Navionics data, Auto Guidance3 technology and other premium navigation features.
Optional Radar Bundle
To help you avoid weather and traffic on the water, the compact 4 kW GMR™ 18 HD+ dome radar is available as a bundled option with your GPSMAP chartplotter/sonar package.
Garmin Marine Network
If you have multiple compatible Garmin devices on your boat, you can share information — such as maps, user data, radar and IP camera video — among them.
NMEA 2000 and NMEA 0183 Networks
Connect to compatible autopilots, digital switching, weather, Fusion-Link audio system, media, VHF, AIS and more from one screen.
Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity pairs with the free all-in-one mobile app for access to the OneChart feature, smart notifications, software updates, Garmin Helm digital switching, Garmin Quickdraw Community data and more.4
Integrated ANT Technology
Connect with some of your favourite devices, such as quatix® marine watches, gWind Wireless 2 transducers, GNX Wind marine instruments and wireless remote controls.