- Display Size: 12.0z Optically Bonded LCD
- Display Resolution: 1280 x 800 WVGA
- Display Type: Non-Touch
- Brightness: 1,500 nits
- Viewing Angle: Top 89° / Bottom 89° / Left 89° / Right 89°
- Overall Dimensions W x H x D (mm):357 x 215 x 62mm, (14.1 x 8.5 x 2.4 inches)
- Product Weight (lbs): 6.5
- Water Ingress Protection: IPx7
- Operating Temperature Range: -25°C to + 55°C (-13°F to 131°F)
- Storage temperature range: -30°C to +70°C (-22°F to 158°F)
- Voltage: 12V DC (8V to 16V DC)
- Power Consumption (max 12V DC): 25 Watts
The Element series of navigation displays gives you the freedom to enjoy the open waters—Select your destination and let Element’s fast and accurate 10Hz GPS/GNSS lead the way. Engineered for simplicity and aff ordable performance, Element will quickly become your trusted cruising companion. A quad-core processor offers responsive performance and Element’s all-weather, sunlight viewable displays deliver chart and navigation data in beautiful color.
Sonar is Standard
Element S comes with a Single channel High CHIRP Sonar with 9 pin connector.
The fast quad-core processor allows instantaneous chart re-draw and continuous 3D rendering while running a simple, easy-to-learn user interface.
Lighthouse Sport OS
Raymarines Lighthouse Sport operating system is designed for boaters who value simplicity and ease of operation, featuring uncomplicated menus.
Intuitive keypad controls
Helping captains get under way fast and stay on course. Dedicated keypad controls keep the screen free of fingerprints. Additionally, three user-programmable quick keys provide instant access to favored pages, and an oversized waypoint button allows quick and easy marking of areas of interest.
Change settings or customize charts while seeing the navigation display change in real time.