Lowrance ActiveTarget Black Box & Transducer
See high-resolution images of fish swimming around structure and responding to your lure – as it happens – with new ActiveTarget Live Sonar. Featuring Forward, Down or Scouting views, ActiveTarget Live Sonar can scan fish locations and easily track their movements. See how fish relate to structure and respond to lure presentations, so you can make the right adjustments to make them strike.
- Get three views from one transducer: Forward view ahead of your boat, Down view below your boat or Scout view – an ultra-wide, overhead view in front of your boat
- See how fish are positioned in and around structure and watch them respond to your lure as it happens
- High-resolution live images remove the guesswork from sonar interpretation
- Know whether fish are active
- Compatible with HDS LIVE, HDS Carbon and Elite FS
ActiveTarget™ Live Sonar – Game On!
Watch high-resolution images of fish movements – tracking them as they swim in and around cover with ActiveTarget™ Live Sonar. When you see how fish are located near structure and watch them respond to your lure, you will know if your current technique is working, or if it’s time to make an adjustment – information that is harder to get from traditional sonar or structure imaging.
Track fish and your presentation with high-resolution views in front or below your boat, or use the Scout mode to see an ultra-wide, overhead view of structure and fish activity in front of your boat, perfect for finding bait balls and big schools of fish.
ActiveTarget is compatible with Lowrance HDS LIVE, HDS Carbon and Elite FS fishfinder/chartplotters.