Dometic DSP 612UK Pure Sinewave Inverter 600w 12v
Designed to turn 12 V battery power into pure 230 V AC, this compact sine wave inverter ensures reliable operation of electric devices up to 600 W from the vehicle battery. Integrated protection circuits prevent damage by overload, overheat, over- and under-voltage. The automatic standby mode saves energy.
Value for money
Sensitive household devices like electric toothbrushes, laptops, TVs or DVD players require a pure 230 V AC voltage, like that from your power socket at home. This is exactly what our SinePower DSP sine wave inverters provide. The compact devices give you incredible value for money: energy-saving standby mode, smart protection circuits to prevent damage in case of an overload, and a superbly quiet fan.
- Pure sine wave 230 V AC output voltage is suitable for sensitive electronic devices
- Wide DC input voltage range – ideal for vehicles with EURO 6 emission standard
- Energy-saving standby mode with automatic wake-up function
- Easy installation in horizontal or vertical position
- Automatic restart after overload, over- or under-voltage
- Quiet fan is load and temperature-controlled
- Remote control panel included as standard
Your mobile power socket
The Dometic SinePower DSP 612 sine wave inverter turns 12 V DC battery power into pure 230 V AC – suitable for all kinds of devices, even for sensitive ones. Thanks to its large input voltage range, it also works fine in modern vehicles with smart alternators. Integrated protection circuits prevent damage by overload, overheat, over- and under-voltage. If no load is applied, the inverter switches to the energy-saving standby mode. It wakes up automatically as soon as it is required again. More benefits: low-noise fan, easy installation, remote control panel included as standard.
- Dimensions product depth 220 mm
- Dimensions product height 80 mm
- Dimensions product width 230 mm
- Net weight 2.8 kg
- Input voltage (DC) 12 V
- Output voltage 230 V
- Current consumption - Zero load 0,8 A
- Current consumption - Standby mode 300 mA