Victron Phoenix Sine Wave Inverter 24V 500VA VE.Direct - UK Socket
VE.Direct communication port
The VE. Direct port can be connected to:
- computer (VE.Direct to USB interface cable needed)
- Apple and Android smartphones, tablets, MacBook’s and other devices (VE.Direct Bluetooth Smart dongle needed)
- Low battery voltage alarm trip and reset levels
- Low battery voltage cut-off and restart levels
- Dynamic cut -off: load dependent cut-off level
- Output voltage 2 10 - 245V
- Frequency 50 Hz or 60 Hz
- ECO mode on/off and ECO mode sense level
- In- and output voltage, % load and alarms
The full bridge plus toroidal transformer topology has proven its reliability over many years. The inverters are short circuit proof and protected against overheating, whether due to over load or
high ambient temperature.
High start-up power
Needed to start loads such as power converters for LED lamps, halogen lamps or electric tools.
When in ECO mode, the inverter will switch to standby when the load decreases below a preset value. Once in standby the inverter will switch on for a short period (adjustable, default: every 2,5 seconds). If the load exceeds a preset level, the inverter will remain on.
A remote on/off switch can be connected to a two pole connector, or between battery plus and the left hand contact of the two pole connector.
Please see manual for a description.
To transfer the load to another AC source: the automatic transfer switch
For our low power inverters we recommend our Filax Automatic Transfer Switch. The Filax features a very short switchover time (less than 20 milliseconds) so that computers and other electronic equipment will continue to operate without disruption.
Weight (kg / lbs): 3,9kg / 8.5lbs
Dimensions (hxwxd in mm): 86 x 172 x 275
Cont. power at 25 °C / 40 °C (W) : 400 / 350W
Peak power (W): 900WAC Output: UK Socket