The BlueSolar PWM-Pro series is ready for use with its default settings.
It also is fully programmable:
- With help of a computer and software
- With the dedicated BlueSolar Pro Remote Panel (see features below).
- Lighting control function, fully programmable.
- Three stage battery charging (bulk, absorption, float), fully programmable.
- Integrated battery monitor function (Remote Panel needed to display state of charge).
- Load output with low voltage disconnect and manual control (default setting).
- Optional external temperature sensor. – Load output protected against over load and short circuit.
- Protected against reverse polarity connection of the solar array and/or battery.
Day/night timing options
See Remote Panel manual for details
|Battery Voltage||12/24V with automatic system voltage detection|
|Rated Charge Current||30A|
|Maximum Solar Voltage||28V / 55V|
|Load Output||Manual control + low voltage disconnect + timer|
|Dimensions||H200 x W100 x D57mm|
|Country of Manufacture||China|