Star Tron Enzyme Fuel Treatment is a multifunctional fuel additive which uses a unique enzyme technology that allows all engines to start easily and run smoothly, even when using ethanol-blended fuel or after sitting idle for months.
Star Tron® eliminates and prevents ethanol fuel problems. Star Tron breaks down excess water and sludge to sub-micron size, allowing it to be safely burned away during normal engine operation which helps prevent phase separation.
Star Tron® increases fuel economy by cleaning the entire fuel delivery system, removing performance robbing gum and varnish deposits while modifying how fuel burns. This results in more complete and uniform combustion, maximum performance, increased fuel efficiency, reduced emissions and reliable operation.
Star Tron will stabilize fuel for up to two years, preventing the formation of gums and other solids that clog carburetors and fuel injectors. Star Tron can help rejuvenate old and sub-spec fuel.
Star Tron can be used in all gas outboards, inboards, cars, trucks, motorcycles, ATVS, snowmobiles, small engines, outdoor power equipment including pre-mix fuel engines. Star Tron is safe for all engines and overdosing is not harmful.
Available in three convenient concentrations.
• 143XX Small Engine Formula – Each oz. treats up to 6 gallons of fuel.
• 930XX Concentrate Formula- Each oz. treats up to 16 gallons of fuel.
• 14501 Super Concentrate 1 oz. Single Dose Shooter treats up to 25 gallons of fuel.
- Cures and prevents most ethanol problems
- Makes all engines start easily, run smoothly; improves performance
- Removes and prevents gum, carbon and varnish
- Works in all engines and in all fuel
- Helps prevent phase separation by dispersing water throughout fuel as submicron-sized droplets that are safely eliminated while the engine operates
- Improves performance and fuel economy.
- Stabilizes fuel; helps rejuvenate old fuel
- 1 fl. oz. treats 16 gallons of fuel
- Reduces smoke and all other emissions
- Keeps fuel delivery system clean
INITIAL DOSAGE: Add 1 fl. oz. (30 ml) for every 8 gallons (30 L) of gas.
REFILL: Add 1 fl. oz. (30 ml) for every 16 gallons (60 L) of gas.
Always add Star Tron just before each fuel fillup. Remove cap and pour the prescribed amount into tank. Overdosing is not harmful.