- Installation: Thru-Hull
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Max. Depth (ft): 3D: 300 I DownVision: 600 I Port: 300 I Starboard: 300 I Conical: 900
- Frequency (KHz): RealVision I High CHIRP
- Beam Width (L/H): 3D: 180° I Down: 60° I Conical: 25°
- Records: Depth and Temperature
- Approved Hull Material: Fiberglass, Wood
- Cable Length (Ft): 33
- Supported Deadrise: 15-25°
Designed for inboard or outboard boats, the RV-420 stainless steel through hull transducer system lets you easily identify structures and locate fish with the life-like clarity of RealVision 3D™ sonar.
The RV-420 system is a 4-channel, Wide Spectrum CHIRP transducer system with DownVision™, SideVision™, high frequency CHIRP fish targeting and RealVision 3D™ sonar inside. The transducer system has a built-in attitude and heading reference system (AHRS) that stabilizes the sonar imagery, automatically compensating for vessel motion. You’ll enjoy crystal-clear imagery in waves, swells, and while maneuvering. The RV-420 system also has a built-in fast response water temperature sensor for quick, accurate readings.
Raymarine’s RV-420 Plastic Through Hull Transducer system pack contains a pair of RealVision 3D transducers with internal tilt to accommodate hull deadrise angles from 14° to 26°. This completely eliminates the need for fairing blocks. The low-profile design slips effortlessly through the water without causing drag or cavitation. The near-flush RV-420 system works even works great on trailered boats.
The RV-420 system features rugged stainless steel through hull bodies suitable for fiberglass, wood or metal hulls. One transducer transmits and receives to port and downwards, the other to starboard and downwards, ensuring a full 180° of underwater coverage even on boats with deep keels or other underwater protrusions. Each transducer features a 2-meter pigtail and the overall cable length when fully assembled is 10 meters (33 feet.)
In The Box
- RV-420P stainless steel port transducer array with 2-meter cable
- RV-420S plastic starboard transducer array with 2-meter cable
- RealVision 3D Transducer Y-Cable
- RealVision 3D 8-meter (26-feet) Transducer Extension Cable
- Anti-rotation bolt kit
- Installation instructions