- Installation: Thru-Hull
- Material: Bronze
- Max. Depth (ft): 3D: 300 I DownVision: 600 I Port: 300 I Starboard: 300 I Conical: 900
- Frequency (KHz): RealVision I High CHIRP
- Beam Width (L/H): 3D: 180° I Down: 60° I Conical: 25°
- Records: Depth and Temperature
- Approved Hull Material: Fiberglass, Wood
- Cable Length (Ft): 33
- Supported Deadrise: 5-15°
Designed for inboard or outboard boats, the RV-212 Bronze Through Hull Transducer System lets you easily identify structures and locate fish with the life-like clarity of RealVision 3D™ sonar.
The RV-212 system is a 4-channel, Wide Spectrum CHIRP transducer system with DownVision™, SideVision™, high frequency CHIRP fish targeting and RealVision 3D™ sonar inside. The transducer system has a built-in attitude and heading reference system (AHRS) that stabilizes the sonar imagery, automatically compensating for vessel motion. You’ll enjoy crystal-clear imagery in waves, swells, and while maneuvering. The RV-212 system also has a built-in fast response water temperature sensor for quick, accurate readings.
Raymarine’s RV-212 Bronze Through Hull Transducer system pack contains a pair of RealVision 3D transducers with internal offset to accommodate hull deadrise angles from 6° to 18°. This completely eliminates the need for fairing blocks. The low-profile design slips effortlessly through the water without causing drag or cavitation. The near-flush RV-212 system works great on trailered boats too.
The RV-212 system features rugged cast-bronze through hull bodies suitable for fiberglass or wooden hulls. One transducer transmits and receives to port and downwards, the other to starboard and downwards, ensuring a full 180° of underwater coverage even on boats with deep keels or other underwater protrusions. Each transducer features a 2-meter pigtail, joining y-cable and 8-meter extension cable, resulting in an overall cable length of 10 meters (33 feet.)
In The Box
- RV-212P Bronze Port Transducer with 2-meter cable
- RV-212S Bronze Starboard Transducer with 2-meter cable
- RealVision 3D Transducer Y-Cable
- RealVision 3D 8-meter (26-feet) Transducer Extension Cable
- Anti-rotation bolt kit
- Installation instructions