- Installation: Thru-Hull
- Material: Bronze
- Max. Depth (ft): 3D: 300 I DownVision: 600 I Port: 300 I Starboard: 300 I Conical: 900
- Frequency (KHz): RealVision I High CHIRP
- Beam Width (L/H): 3D: 180° I Down: 60° I Conical: 25°
- Records: Depth and Temperature
- Approved Hull Material: Fiberglass, Wood
- Cable Length (Ft): 26
- Supported Deadrise: 0-5°
Raymarine’s RV-200 Bronze All-In-One Through Hull Transducer is designed for inboard and outboard powerboats. The RV-200 lets you easily identify structures and locate fish with the life-like clarity of RealVision 3D™ sonar.
The RV-200 is a 4-channel, Wide Spectrum CHIRP transducer with DownVision™, SideVision™, high frequency CHIRP fish targeting and RealVision 3D™ sonar inside. The transducer has a built-in attitude and heading reference system (AHRS) that stabilizes the sonar imagery, automatically compensating for vessel motion. You’ll enjoy crystal-clear imagery in waves, swells, and while maneuvering. The RV-200 also has a built-in fast response water temperature sensor for quick, accurate readings.
The RV-200 features a rugged cast-bronze through hull body suitable for fiberglass or wooden hulls. The RealVision 3D™ transducer elements are arranged with a 0° offset for boats with flat bottoms. The low-profile design slips effortlessly through the water without causing drag or cavitation. The near-flush RV-200 works great on trailered boats too, and with no fairing block to cut, installation is a breeze.
In The Box
- RV-200 Bronze All-In-One Through Hull Transducer with 8-meter (26-foot cable)
- Anti-rotation bolt kit
- Installation instructions