Raymarine P70S Autopilot Control Head
The new control heads are available in two control styles. The Raymarine p70s autopilot control head is a push-button operation controller designed primarily for sailboats, while the Raymarine p70Rs autopilot control head, with its combination of push-buttons and rotary control dial, is aimed at powered craft.
- 3.5” super bright oversized LCD for maximum visibility
- All weather, low power, optically bonded display technology delivers brighter colours, sharper contrast, and a wide viewing angle
- Button or rotary control options for sail and power applications
- Supported autopilot modes: Auto; Standby; Pattern; Track; Wind Vane; Power Steer and Jog Steer
- Display the pilot information in different formats with automatic 3-step setup for leisure, cruising and performance
- Simple system and group dimming / illumination
- Easy to use Lighthouse user interface with sculpted rubber keypad for precise operation in all conditions
- SeaTalkng networking for seamless connectivity to Raymarine systems and NMEA2000* networks
- New glass bridge industrial design compliments Raymarine eS and gS Series multifunction displays
- Supplied with both black (eS Series style) & (e Series style) gunmetal bezels and protective suncover
Advanced LED backlighting offers low power consumption and delivers vibrant colour and contrast. Wide horizontal and vertical viewing angles ensure the display can be seen clearly from acute positions.