Raymarine Evolution Hydraulic Pilot With p70Rs Control Head. ACU-150 & 1Ltr Hydraulic Pump
The Evolution ACU150 Hydraulic Autopilot System Pack is a complete autopilot-in-a-box kit that is ready to install on many popular fishing and cruising powerboats with hydraulic steering. EV-150 system is engineered specifically to meet the needs of small to medium sized hydraulically steered vessels with a steering ram capacity between 4.9 cu. in.( 80cc) and 14.0 cu in (230cc).
The EV-150 system is for 12-volt DC electrical systems only. The system comes complete with our p70Rs autopilot controller, EV1 Sensor Core, ACU150 Actuator Control Unit, Type 1 Hydraulic Pump, and an Evolution autopilot cabling kit.EV1 Sensor Core
The EV-1 is designed for Evolution mechanical and hydraulic autopilot systems.
SeaTalkng networking enables a single cable connection for power and data to the Evolution ACU (actuator control unit) and extended SeaTalkng and NMEA2000 networks.
The Raymarine ACU-150 is a component of the Evolution™ Autopilot system and is designed to provide power and control to a Raymarine Type-1 Hydraulic Drive Unit (M81120.)
The ACU-150 connects to the SeaTalkng network for communication with its other peripherals. It also has connections for an optional Rudder Reference Unit (sold separately.) The ACU-150 works on 12-volt DC systems only.
Type 1 Hydraulic Pump (12V)
The Type 1 Hydraulic Pump is intended to operate the boat’s steering mechanism as part of a Raymarine autopilot system. It is primarily designed for use on boats with an existing hydraulic steering system. Alternatively, you can use this pump on a boat with mechanical steering in conjunction with a secondary steering ram.
The hydraulic pump contains a precision gear pump and a check valve driven by a servo motor.
Raymarine P70RS Autopilot Control Head (With rotary control)
The new control heads are available in two control styles. The Raymarine p70s autopilot control head is a push-button operation controller designed primarily for sailboats, while the Raymarine p70Rs autopilot control head, with its combination of push-buttons and rotary control dial, is aimed at powered craft. Key features:
- 3.5” super bright oversized LCD for maximum visibility
- All weather, low power, optically bonded display technology delivers brighter colours, sharper contrast, and a wide viewing angle
- Button or rotary control options for sail and power applications
- Supported autopilot modes: Auto; Standby; Pattern; Track; Wind Vane; Power Steer and Jog Steer
- Display the pilot information in different formats with automatic 3-step setup for leisure, cruising and performance
- Simple system and group dimming / illumination
- Easy to use Lighthouse user interface with sculpted rubber keypad for precise operation in all conditions
- SeaTalkng networking for seamless connectivity to Raymarine systems and NMEA2000* networks
- New glass bridge industrial design compliments Raymarine eS and gS Series multifunction displays
- Supplied with both black (eS Series style) & (e Series style) gunmetal bezels and protective suncover
Advanced LED backlighting offers low power consumption and delivers vibrant colour and contrast. Wide horizontal and vertical viewing angles ensure the display can be seen clearly from acute positions.