RAYMARINE Evolution Autopilot c/w p70Rs Control Head, ACU-200 & Type 1 Hydraulic pump
- EV-1 Sensor Core
- P70Rs Control Head
- Type 1 Hydraulic Pump
- Evolution Cabling Kit
- Evolution EV-unit seal pack
- Evolution EV-unit wall bracket
- Rudder Sensor
No calibration required!
Engineered for simplicity, Evolution autopilots eliminate the need for complicated set up and calibration. Once Evolution is installed, getting started is as easy as switching the autopilot on.
Thanks to the intelligent EV sensor core, the autopilot automatically evolves and adapts to your vessel’s steering characteristics without any user adjustments.
The culmination of Raymarine’s 30 years of autopilot expertise, FLIR Systems research and development, and advanced aerospace guidance technology, Evolution AI™ control algorithms deliver a new level of accurate autopilot control.
This innovative breakthrough in autopilot intelligence enables Evolution autopilots to perceive their environment and then instantly calculate and evolve steering commands to maximise performance. The result is precise and confident course keeping, regardless of vessel speed or sea conditions.
The EV Sensor Core
At the centre of every Evolution system is the intelligent EV sensor core, a 9-axis sensor that monitors vessel motion in all three dimensions. The innovative EV sensor core combines advanced solid-state sensors with the Evolution autopilot processor into a single easy-to-install housing.
Mount the EV sensor core above or below decks, the rugged enclosure is fully sealed and built to IPX6 and IPX7 waterproofing and submersion standards.
EV Sensor Core Benefits
- Precision monitoring of heading, pitch, roll, and yaw allowing the autopilot to evolve instantly as sea conditions and vessel dynamics change.
- Flexible installation options. Mount above or below deck.
- Simple SeaTalkng connectivity to the control head and ACU.
- Solid state sensor technology delivers dynamic accuracy to within 2 degrees in all conditions.
- Auto-compensation for on board magnetic fields and reliable heading accuracy in the northern and southern extremes.
- Fast and reliable heading data for MARPA, radar overlay, and heading modes on Raymarine multifunction displays.
Autopilot Control Unit (ACU)
The rugged ACU (Actuator Control Unit) delivers reliable autopilot drive power and also provides power to the SeaTalkng bus. Choose the ACU that fits your steering system type:
Type 1 Raymarine hydraulic, linear and rotary mechanical drives
For solenoid controlled steering systems and Raymarine constant running hydraulic pumps
Type 2 and 3 Raymarine hydraulic, linear, and rotary mechanical drives
EV-1 Systems with Raymarine Drives
The EV-1 is designed for Evolution mechanical and hydraulic autopilot systems. SeaTalkng networking enables a single cable connection for power and data to the Evolution ACU (actuator control unit) and extended SeaTalkng and NMEA2000 networks.
Raymarine P70RS Autopilot Control Head (With rotary control)
The new control heads are available in two control styles. The Raymarine p70s autopilot control head is a push-button operation controller designed primarily for sailboats, while the Raymarine p70Rs autopilot control head, with its combination of push-buttons and rotary control dial, is aimed at powered craft. Key features:
- 3.5” super bright oversized LCD for maximum visibility
- All weather, low power, optically bonded display technology delivers brighter colours, sharper contrast, and a wide viewing angle
- Button or rotary control options for sail and power applications
- Supported autopilot modes: Auto; Standby; Pattern; Track; Wind Vane; Power Steer and Jog Steer
- Display the pilot information in different formats with automatic 3-step setup for leisure, cruising and performance
- Simple system and group dimming / illumination
- Easy to use Lighthouse user interface with sculpted rubber keypad for precise operation in all conditions
- SeaTalkng networking for seamless connectivity to Raymarine systems and NMEA2000* networks
- New glass bridge industrial design compliments Raymarine eS and gS Series multifunction displays
- Supplied with both black (eS Series style) & (e Series style) gunmetal bezels and protective suncover
Advanced LED backlighting offers low power consumption and delivers vibrant colour and contrast. Wide horizontal and vertical viewing angles ensure the display can be seen clearly from acute positions.