Marinco is the leading supplier of horns to the marine industry, with over fifty years of experience in designing and manufacturing sound devices specifically for use in harsh marine environments. Stainless steel is used for all critical components such as trumpets, motor cover, diaphragms, assembly and mounting hardware. The latest addition is the 'H' Horn Phase II, which is the loudest drop-in horn available today.
- Easy installation: 2.75 inch diameter hole by 1 inch deep
- 13 Volt, maximum amp draw: 4 Amps
- New louder dB(A) rating: 111 dB at one meter
- Fundamental frequency: 360 +/- 20Hz
- Mounts from the outside, grill screws on for easy install (grill must be ordered separately)
- Easy retrofit