NEP-2 is a plug-and-play powered hub for sharing sonar, StructureScan™ Sonar Imaging, Broadband 3G Radar or HD Digital Radar and LWX-1 SIRIUS® Satellite Weather data between multiple HDS® displays across an onboard network.
Also compatible with 2007 and later LCX, LMS and GlobalMap® models with 5-pin Ethernet connector for networking multiple displays.
Fully waterproof and resists corrosive marine environments. Unused connector ports feature waterproof caps for added protection for future expansion.
• Waterproof, powered hub for wideband Ethernet data sharing
• For HDS and add-on module networking and earlier Lowrance models with 5-pin connector
• Transmits sonar graphing display/control on HDS-M series chartplotters when networked with HDS sonar displays
• Connects up to five compatible displays and Ethernet modules
• Advanced VHF radio band noise rejection