Garmin Panoptix PS60 Thru-hull Down Transducer
With the Panoptix thru-hull down transducer, you can actually see fish and bait swimming around under your boat — in real time; even while stationary. You get 3 remarkable views: LiveVü Down, RealVü 3-D Down and RealVü 3-D Historical.All-seeing is Believing
Garmin is the first to bring Panoptix sonar imaging to your boat. Panoptix all-seeing sonar is unlike anything you’ve ever seen on the water. It gives you the ability to see all around your boat in real-time. You can see fish in the water column in 3-D. You also can see your bait cast into the water and watch it as you reel it in. You can see fish swimming in front of or below your boat. You can even see them chase your lure. But to truly appreciate Panoptix, you have to see it. Comes with Panoptix thru-hull mount transducer, thru-hull mounting hardware and fairing block.
Provides real-time moving sonar images. You can see fish swimming toward or away from the boat. You can see small baitfish and large target fish swimming around, even your lure.
REALVÜ 3-D DOWN
Allows your boat to be stationary and still see things in 3-D around your boat. It shows history of only 1 sweep.
REALVÜ 3-D HISTORICAL
Used for finding fish while your boat is moving. This shows the entire water column you have passed over in 3-D, from the bottom of the surface and all of the fish in between.
The Panoptix PS60 transducer does not provide water temperature or digital depth information to the connected chartplotter. If this information is desired, a separate transducer with those capabilities is required.
- Transducer only: 2.2kg
- Transducer and cable: 3.0 kg
- Fairing block: 3.3 kg
- Temperature Range:
- Operating: 0°C to 40°C
- Non-operating: -40°C to 70°C
- Mounting option: Thru-Hull
- Power consumption: <0.8 A @ 12 Vdc
- Voltage range: 10-35 Vdc
- Frequencies supported: 417 kHz
- Maximum range: 300 ft
- LiveVü Down
- User selectable beam direction: Electronically steerable over 90° region (+/- 45° fore/aft)
- User selectable beam shape: 120°/10°, 120°/20°, 120°/40°
- RealVü Historical
- Fixed beam shape of 120° x 6°
- Fixed down beam direction
- RealVü Down
- Automatically sweeps beam over 90° x 120° region (+/- 45° fore/aft)
- User selectable sweep speed automatically determines beam shape
- Slowest sweep for narrowest beam / maximum resolution
- Fastest sweep for widest beam / minimum resolution