- Frequency: CHIRP Mid-band (80-160 kHz); ClearVü/SideVü CHIRP 260 kHz (245-275 kHz) & 455 kHz (445-465 kHz)
- Chirp Traditional 600 W
- ClearVü/SideVü 500 W
- Traditional: 24°-13°
- ClearVü/SideVü: 2.0°x51° @ 260 kHz and 1.4°x29° @ 455 kHz
- Maximum Depth:
- Traditional: 1,800 ft.
- ClearVü: 1,000 ft.
- SideVü: 750 ft.
- Depth/Speed/Temperature: Depth and Temperature
- Number of Pins: 12-pin
- Cable Length: 5 ft. + 30 ft. y-extension cable
- Supported Deadrise/Transom Angles: Up to 25° deadrise
Perfect for the coastal and offshore fisherman who want CHIRP traditional sonar, CHIRP ClearVü and CHIRP SideVü scanning sonar with stainless steel stems, this pair of thru-hull mounted transducers consistently displays clear and crisp fish arches with superior target separation as well as clear pictures of objects, structure and fish that pass below and to each side of your boat and is optimized for rough sea conditions.
The CHIRP ClearVü/ SideVü elements have a power rating of 500 W per element and operating frequencies of 260/455 kHz. The traditional CHIRP sonar has a power rating of 600 W and operating frequencies of mid-band CHIRP 80-160 kHz. It includes a built-in fast-response temperature sensor. For hull deadrises less than 25 degrees.
GT51M-THP includes a 12-pin port/starboard transducers with stainless steel stems, fairing blocks, Y-cable, bushings, mounting hardware and installation instructions. Follow the instructions carefully to avoid damaging your boat.