Garmin GPSMAP 7416xsv 16 Inch Multi-Touch Wide Screen Display With Built in Sounder
The new large format GPSMAP 7416 series with 16-inch display is the latest to join the GPSMAP family of chartplotters and chartplotter/sonar combos. A beautiful widescreen multi-touch fully networked device with premium mapping designed for fishermen, Powerboaters, and sailors who desire high performance, ease of operation, and superior feature integration. The 7416 offers premium sailing features and seamless integration with various components via NMEA 2000® and Garmin Marine Network, while the 7416xsv adds premium sonar built-in to the unit. These GPSMAP units are compatible with BlueChart® g2 Vision®.
- NEW HIGH-PERFORMANCE GPSMAP TECHNOLOGY High-performance, high-resolution multi-touch widescreen 16-inch displays with ultra-fast processor for quick map redraws, 4-way split screen views, and SmartMode to quickly change all screens at once.
- POLARIZED GLASS FRIENDLY View display from any angle, in any lighting conditions and keep your polarized sunglasses on.
- BUILT-IN MAPS AND CHARTS The GPSMAP 7416 series offers a built-in worldwide basemap for general reference.
- EXTREME FISHING COMPANION The combo xsv model provides outstanding fishfinding and bottom tracking capabilities. Get target details so precise, you can actually distinguish between small and closely spaced fish at key fishing depths.
- TRUE DUAL-CHANNEL 1 kW CHIRP Run two CHIRP frequencies (low, medium, or high) simultaneously for excellent target separation and bottom tracking. (combo xsv model only)
- SIDEVÜ WITH CHIRP DOWNVÜ WITH CHIRP SideVü and DownVü scanning sonar with CHIRP technology for the clearest images on the water. (combo xsv model only)
- PANOPTIX™ COMPATIBLE Panoptix transducers offer the ability to see all around the boat in real-time - forwards, backwards, sideways, or down
- SONAR SHARING AND RECORDING Integrated sonar capabilities allow simultaneous sharing of all internal sonar. The sonar-recording feature coordinates the timing of the sonar return with your boat’s position and saves the digital information.
- MULTIPLE TRANSDUCER OPTIONS Garmin offers a wide variety of transducers for any type of installation and fishing experience - including the all-new GT50M and GT51M series CHIRP optimized transducers offering traditional sonar, DownVü, and SideVü in one. (transducers purchased separately)
- INTERNAL 10 Hz GPS Internal 10 Hz GPS updates your position and heading 10 times per second.
- ADVANCED SAILING FEATURES Premium sailing features include laylines, enhanced wind rose, tide/current/time slider. A pre-race guidance page displays a virtual starting line on the chart, along with data fields showing laylines, time to burn before the start, and a race countdown timer that can be synchronized across all networked Garmin GPS products.
- NETWORKING Fully network capable for Garmin Marine Network and NMEA 2000. Also supports NMEA 0183.
- SOS SAFETY FEATURE Offers a list of SOS types to select from and provides a script for the SOS type selected for the user to read over VHF.
- ON-BOARD VERSATILITY Supports user data sharing, radar, autopilot, instruments, multiple screens, FUSION-Link (media integration), sensors,
black box sonar, digital switching, FLIR® thermal cameras, Axis® IP Cameras, GRID™, weather and more.
- WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY Built-in Wi-Fi® / ANT® for use with Garmin Helm™, BlueChart® Mobile, and wireless remote.
- MULTIPLE MOUNTING OPTIONS Includes a flush mount kit in the box. For the ultimate in custom appearance, the displays can also be flat-mounted
giving your boat a beautiful, sleek glass helm. An optional bail mount is also available.
- OPTIONAL MAPS AND CHARTS BlueChart g2 Vision supported - each offering all-new Auto Guidance 2.0 features such as the
ability to insert via points, review hazard points and segments of a calculated path, speed recommendations, and more.
Specifications:Physical dimensions: 16.8” x 10.8” x 3.4” - 42.7 x 27.4 x 8.6 cm
Weight: 9.5 lbs - 4.3 kg
Water rating: IPX71
Power supply range: 10V - 32V DC
NMEA 2000: LEN = 2
Draw: 75mA max
Maximum power usage at 10 Vdc: 57.2 W
Typical current draw at 12 Vdc: 3.82 A
Maximum current draw at 12 Vdc: 5.24 A