- Physical Dimensions: 12.1z x 8.9z x 3.2z (30.8 x 22.8 x 8.2 cm)
- Display Size: 10.3z x 6.4z; 12.1z diagonal, (26.2 x 16.3 cm; 30.7 cm diagonal)
- Display Resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
- Display Type: WXGA display
- Weight: 6.6 lbs (3.0 kg)
- Water Rating: IPX7
- Polarized Support: Yes
- Power Consumption: Max power usage at 10 Vdc: 26.5 W, Typical current draw at 12 Vdc: 1.7 A, Max current draw at 12 Vdc: 2.2 A
- Antenna: Internal or external over NMEA 2000
- Mounting Options: Bail or flush
- Receiver: 10 Hz high-sensitivity
- Garmin Marine Network™ Ports: 2
- Transmit Power: 1kW traditional; 1kW Chirp
- Accepts Data Cards: 2 microSD™ cards (back of unit)
- Waypoints: 5,000
- Track Log: 50,000 points; 50 saved tracks
- Routes: 100
Get A Sharper View From Your Connected Helm
- Easily integrate with more engines.
- Connect to compatible third-party devices with OneHelm digital switching.
- Easily build your marine system using the best of network connectivity.
- Navigate any waters with preloaded mapping and coastal charts.
- See below your boat with built-in sonar capabilities.
- Manage your marine experience from nearly anywhere.
Includes GMR 18 HD+ Radome
This 18z dome radar enhances situational awareness with 4kW of transmit power and clear echo definition at all ranges and helps you avoid traffic on the water.
Ultra High-Definition Scanning Sonar
Get built-in Ultra High-Definition SideVü and ClearVü scanning sonars with vivid, high-contrast colour palettes to help distinguish fish from structure. GPSMAP 1223xsv also supports 1 kW CHIRP traditional sonar capabilities.
Panoptix Sonar Support
Pair with Panoptix or Panoptix LiveScope easy-to-interpret live sonar (transducer sold separately) to see all around your boat in real time.
Faster, Sharper, Smarter
With its ultrasleek design, vivid sonar colour palette and high-resolution 12-inch in-plane switching display, this large format chartplotter/sonar combo offers improved sunlight readability and wide-angle visibility.
Optional Bluechart G3 Vision Charts
These optional charts offer the best of Garmin and Navionics data, Auto Guidance3 technology and other premium navigation features.
Garmin Marine Network
If you have multiple compatible Garmin devices on your boat, you can share information — such as maps, user data, radar and IP camera video — among them.
NMEA 2000 and NMEA 0183 Networks
Connect to compatible autopilots, digital switching, weather, Fusion-Link audio system, media, VHF, AIS and more from one screen.
Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity pairs with the free all-in-one mobile app for access to the OneChart feature, smart notifications, software updates, Garmin Helm digital switching, Garmin Quickdraw Community data and more.
Integrated ANT Technology
Connect with some of your favourite devices, such as quatix marine watches, gWind Wireless 2 transducers, GNX Wind marine instruments and wireless remote controls.
Now you can connect your chartplotter to different kinds of engines, including select Yamaha engines.
This exclusive feature brings together all the operations and capabilities of select third-party devices, such as EmpirBus digital switching, on one screen.