- NMEA 0183 Output
- Dimensions (D x H): 91.6 mm x 49.5 mm
- Weight: 201 g
- Cable length: 6 m
- Temperature range: -30° to 80° C
- Case material: Fully gasketed, high-impact plastic alloy; waterproof to IPX7
- Compass-safe distance: 150 mm
- Power source input: 9-16 Vdc, unregulated
- Input current: 150 mA at 12 Vdc
- Position accuracy, typical marine use: < 50 cm, CEP 50%; < 1.0 metre, 88%
Multi-band GNSS provides location accuracy to within 1 metre to compatible marine multifunction displays, instrument displays and autopilots.
The magnetic heading sensor provides accuracy to within 3 degrees, stabilising charts, radar overlay and MARPA even at slow speeds.
Fast 10 Hz position update rates provide high-sensitivity position, velocity and time data.
Multi-SBAS compatibility corrects signal measurement errors and provides information about the accuracy, integrity, continuity and availability of its signals.
Installation is easy with under-deck, pole and surface-mount options.