Atchafalaya Bay to Brownsville, including Port Arthur, Galveston Bay, Matagorda Bay, and Padre Island
What is BlueChart® G3 Vision?
Plug an optional BlueChart g3 Vision SD card into your new Garmin chartplotter and tremendously expand its capabilities.
By adding a BlueChart® g3 Vision card to your compatible chartplotter, you'll have access to premium mapping features such as true 3D-view detailed mapping capabilities (both above and below the waterline), plus helpful Auto Guidance, high-resolution imagery, and “real picture” aerial photos of ports, harbors, marinas, waterways, navigation landmarks and other points of interest.
BlueChart G3 Vision features:
BlueChart g3 Vision SD cards enhance the preloaded maps on your chartplotter and add a whole new dimension of exceptional features such as:
- High resolution satellite imagery, when overlaid on the chart, provides the mariner with unparalleled situational awareness.
- Aerial reference photography provides “real world” photos of ports, harbors, marinas, waterways, navigation landmarks and other points of interest, offering the mariner another powerful tool for navigating unfamiliar waters.
- Mariner’s Eye View perspective provides a bird’s eye view from behind the boat showing the chart information for a quick, reliable and easy position fix.
- Fish Eye View 3D perspective provides an underwater view that visually represents the sea floor according to the chart’s information.
- Auto Guidance technology searches chart data to suggest the best passage to a destination.
- Fishing charts allow the mariner to hide navigation data from the SD card while leaving the bottom contours and depth soundings for their next fishing adventure.
- Includes tides, currents, marine services, coastal roads and points of interest.
- Detailed BlueChart g3 maps are included on the card to supplement the maps on your chartplotter.