General coverage of the coasts of Tonga, Samoa, American Samoa, French Polynesia, Kiribati, and the Cook Islands. Included in this overall general coverage are numerous detailed charts covering areas such as Nuku'alofa, Ton., Apia, Sam., Pago Pago, Am. Sam., Tahiti, and Bora Bora.
What is BlueChart® G3 Vision?
Plug an optional BlueChart g3 Vision SD card into your new Garmin chartplotter and tremendously expand its capabilities.
By adding a BlueChart® g3 Vision card to your compatible chartplotter, you'll have access to premium mapping features such as true 3D-view detailed mapping capabilities (both above and below the waterline), plus helpful Auto Guidance, high-resolution imagery, and “real picture” aerial photos of ports, harbors, marinas, waterways, navigation landmarks and other points of interest.
BlueChart G3 Vision features:
BlueChart g3 Vision SD cards enhance the preloaded maps on your chartplotter and add a whole new dimension of exceptional features such as:
- High resolution satellite imagery, when overlaid on the chart, provides the mariner with unparalleled situational awareness.
- Aerial reference photography provides “real world” photos of ports, harbors, marinas, waterways, navigation landmarks and other points of interest, offering the mariner another powerful tool for navigating unfamiliar waters.
- Mariner’s Eye View perspective provides a bird’s eye view from behind the boat showing the chart information for a quick, reliable and easy position fix.
- Fish Eye View 3D perspective provides an underwater view that visually represents the sea floor according to the chart’s information.
- Auto Guidance technology searches chart data to suggest the best passage to a destination.
- Fishing charts allow the mariner to hide navigation data from the SD card while leaving the bottom contours and depth soundings for their next fishing adventure.
- Includes tides, currents, marine services, coastal roads and points of interest.
- Detailed BlueChart g3 maps are included on the card to supplement the maps on your chartplotter.