- Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 40 kHz (-3 dB @ 4 Ohm rated power)
- Peak Power Output: 2000 W
- Rated Power Output (4 Ohm): 100 W rms x 8 @ 14.4 V input < 1% THD+N (EIA/CEA-490A)
- Rated Power Output (2 Ohm): 140 W rms x 8 @ 14.4 V input < 1% THD+N (EIA/CEA-490A)
- Rated Power Output (4 Ohm Bridged): 280 W rms x 4 @ 14.4 V input < 1% THD+N (EIA/CEA-490A)
- Input Sensitivity: 0.3 V to 8 V rms, user adjustable
- Input Impedance: 7k Ohm nominal
- High-Pass/Low-Pass Full Range Filter: Yes, user selectable
- Filter Cross-Over Frequency: 32 Hz to 320 Hz, user adjustable
- Filter Cross-Over Slope: 12 db/octave
- Bass-Boost: 0 to 9 dB, user adjustable (zone 2/4 only)
- Operating Voltage: 10.8 V to 16 V dc
- Remote Switch-On: Yes - 6 V threshold
- Current Consumption (Standby): < 1 mA @ 14.4 V input
- Current Consumption (Idle): < 2.5 A @ 14.4 V input
- Current Consumption (Max): 100 A @ 14.4 V input
- Fuse Rating: 4 x 40 A ATC Blade-Type (SAE J1171 Compliant)
- Protection Circuits: Reverse-Voltage, Input Under/Over Voltage, Over-Temperature, Output Short-Circuit
- Operating Temperature Range: 0 to 50įC (32 to 122įF)
- Ingress Protection Rating: Dry area installation only
- Dimensions: 420 mm (L) x 210 mm (W) x 57 mm (H) or 16-9/16z (L) x 8-1/4z (W) x 2-1/4z (H)
- Weight: 5.20 kg with cover or 11.5 lb with cover
- Warranty: 3 years
Fusion's most stunning, efficient and powerful marine amplifiers for the ultimate audio experience.
Introducing an impressive new addition to Fusionís Signature Series marine amplifier range: the SG-DA82000.
Fusion Signature Series amplifiers are purpose-built for the marine environment. Boasting some of the most impressive environmental protection available, they deliver a Signature performance on the water like never before.
Our most efficient, stunning and powerful marine amplifier, the SG-DA82000 also features a True-Marine design that will resist corrosion. Its incredible 2000 Watt peak power will power up to 8 pairs of speakers at 2 Ohms (2 x 4 Ohm speakers per channel in parallel) or up to 4 pairs of speakers at 2 Ohms (2 x 4 Ohm speakers per channel in parallel) and 2 subwoofers. RCA line-level inputs allow for easy connection to new or existing systems.
The SG-DA82000 is Fusion's first 8 channel, Class-D Hi-Fi marine amplifier. The key benefit of a Class-D amplifier is that it has a low battery drain with high output, making this the perfect amplifier for the marine environment. The SG-DA82000 also has conformal coated PCBs for maximum product life and performance, plus the amplifier chassis is a heat sink, to reduce component core temperature and increase efficiency.
Undeniably a stand-out piece, the stunning stainless steel mirror control panel cover conceals and protects all cable connections and setting controls, with an attractive finish to complement any installation.
This product is rated True-Marine and carries a 3-year limited consumer warranty.
Class-D Amplifier Technology: The highly efficient Class-D design provides 2000-Watts peak power whilst drawing less current than a standard Class-AB amplifier. This design provides increased efficiency and power output to the speakers.
2000 Watts Peak Power: With a peak power of 2000 watts, easily power up to 8 pairs of speakers or up to 4 pairs of speakers with 2 subwoofers.
Marine-Ready Design with Conformal Coated PCBs: Extending the life of the amplifiers, the Signature Series are designed specifically for marine use with conformal coated PCBs to provide extra protection from the marine elements.
Rigid Aluminum Alloy Heat Sink: Molded to form a singular die-cast chassis, the fin layout is calculated with precision to increase the surface area of the heat sink and improve heat dissipation.
Stainless Mirror Finish: The polished stainless-steel control panel cover conceals and protects all cable connections and settings controls whilst providing an attractive finish to complement any installation.
Speaker Configuration: Whether 2 Ohms per channel or 4 Ohms bridged, the Signature Series amplifier has all installation options covered to achieve the optimum output levels. Connect up to two speakers per channel at 2 Ohms, or for extra power, bridge two channels at 4 Ohms to connect two subwoofers.
Zone Designation: To align with the Fusion entertainment system zone philosophy, the input and output connections are labelled as zones.
True-Marine Design: Signature Series amplifiers are perfect for the marine environment, and carry a 3-year warranty.