Furuno NavNet TZtouch Multi Function Display Black Box
Target Analyzerô function utilizing Doppler technology spots hazardous targets instantly with DRS4D-NXT
The DRS4D-NXT Solid-State Doppler Radar is the first Radar in the world to use the new FURUNO exclusive Target Analyzerô function. Targets that are approaching your vessel automatically change color to help you identify when they are hazardous. Green echoes are targets that stay stationary, or are moving away from you, while red echoes are hazardous targets that are moving towards your vessel.
- Seamless, instant chart/radar redraw with TimeZero Technology
- Detailed 3D and 2D charts and high resolution satellite images
- Wireless LAN connectivity for weather information and automatic chart unlocking
- NavNet Remote and NavNet Viewer apps for iOS and Android device
- BlackBox processor with two video clone outputs
- Supports both wide and non-wide resolutions
- Remote Control Unit MCU-004 and MCU-002
The new MCU-004* features a rotary knob as well as a fully articulated joystick for smooth and simple operation, even in heavy seas. Take full control over your NavNet TZtouch, switch active display and much more, with the push of a button.
MCU-002 is a compact, waterproof and with a small footprint that is easy to install and operate anywhere on your vessel. The Remote Control Unit works as a supplement to the multi touch operation of NavNet TZtouch.
What's in the box:
- PROCESSOR UNIT MPU-002
- SWITCH BOX PSD-002-E
- POWER CABLE ASSY 5 M
- MULTI CABLE ASSY 2 M
- NETWORK CABLE ASSY 3 M
- STANDARD SPARE PARTS, INSTALLATION MATERIALS,ACCESSORIES AND MANUALS 1 SET