Furuno DRS4D-NXT 24 Inch Solid State Doppler Radome
A Solid-State Radar with pulse compression, Target Analyzer™ and Fast Target Tracking™ utilizing Doppler technology. Combined with FURUNO's exclusive RezBoost™ technology, the DRS4D-NXT packs the performance of an open array radar, in a compact 24” radome.
The DRS4D-NXT is the first radar in the world to use the new FURUNO exclusive Target Analyzer™ function. Targets that are approaching your vessel automatically change color to help you identify when they are hazardous. Green echoes are targets that stay stationary, or are moving away from you, while red echoes are hazardous targets that are moving towards your vessel.
Echoes dynamically change colors as targets approach, or get farther away from your vessel. Target Analyzer™ improves situational awareness and can increase safety by showing you which targets to look out for.
For the first time, FURUNO's exclusive RezBoost™ technology has been incorporated into one of our Radar units, with impressive performance. When RezBoost™ is set to MAX, the sharpness equivalent of a 2 degree beam width can be achieved. With RezBoost™, you'll see more detailed targets, with less clutter. You will be able to see even small and highly detailed targets such as kayaks and dinghies nicely separated.
DRS4D-NXT features a new bird mode that helps you identify birds gathering around schools of fish at the sea surface. Bird mode adjusts the gain and sea settings automatically for optimal visibility.
It only takes a few seconds after a target has been selected until a speed and course vector is displayed. With accurate tracking information, estimation of other vessel's course and speed is greatly simplied.
With Fast Target Tracking™ activated, any vessel approaching yours will automatically display a target vector, as well as sound an alarm*. Up to 100 targets can be displayed simultaneously.
- NXT, Solid-State pulse compression Doppler Radar
- Revolutionary Target Analyzer™ function instantly identifies hazardous targets
- Fast Target Tracking™, up to 100 targets
- RezBoost™ beam sharpening, equivalent to 2 degree beam width open array
- Compact 24” radome with 25 W output power
- Bird Mode, track birds to find the best fishing grounds
- Simple installation, no need to open the radome, external PSU is not required
- New smart-connector cable for retro fitting existing DRS cable installations
- No warm-up time