Echomax Active-XS Dual Band RTE with Orionis All Round LED Top Light
Now available Active-X- XS with fitted LED light single 5 core cables enables remote on/off individual control, easier installation, no separate mast light or shadowing - A must for Ocean rowers - ideal for unmanned remote vessels RIBS and buoys or anything that moves around on water that wants to be seen!
LED Navigation light
Wattage: 1W max
Base Width: 55mmn
Colour: All round white
State of the Art Echomax Active-XS-Dual Band Radar Target Enhancer with minuscule current draw of 23mA on stand by and very high X and S band response many times the new ISO 8729-2 standard. Unique visual facility to identify S or X Band Radar paints. Quadruple alarm facility as standard.
The Active-XS amplifies and returns a stronger signal and these high responses to both X or S Band Radar increase the likelihood of improving your vessels radar cross section and helps to alert oncoming vessels of your position and detection especially in poor conditions and thereby reduces the risk of collision.
Active RTE are increasingly being used on navigation buoys and their estimated power consumption can be seen using this link. Non use of the control box saves 10mA of power.
The Active XS has FCC Approval ID: XZMACTIVE-XS - NATO stock number 5841-99-269-3512
- Reception frequency: X Band Radar 9.3 - 9.5 GHz
- S Band Radar 2.9 - 3.1 GHz
- Operating Temperature: - 20 to + 60 degrees C
- Voltage: 12V DC - + 30% -10% (voltage surge and cross polarity protected)
- Current consumption 23mA in quiescent state:
- Current consumption X Band Radar 190mA when transmitting S Band Radar 155mA
- Position accuracy: Within 1 metre
- EIRP: 1W (typically)
- Antenna length: 685mm
- Antenna width: 40.5mm
- Antenna weight ex cable: 573 gms
- Control Box width: 92mm
- Control Box height: 51 mm
- Control Box depth: 38mm
- Control box weight: 99gms
- Cable length: 24m 3 core 0.5mm2
- Cable weight: 967 gms