Dometic PP 602 Modified Sinwave Inverter 550w 12v
This sine wave inverter turns 12 V battery voltage into a sine wave like 230 V alternating voltage. It is suitable for supplying many commonly used home devices, such as sandwich makers or waffle irons. Each unit includes a 12 V cigarette lighter plug for connection to the vehicle battery.
Inverters with modified sine wave voltage
High product quality, a distinctive look, top technology, numerous comfort features: the Dometic PerfectPower series inverters provide everything a premium appliance should. The units up to 550 watts are particularly light and compact. They turn 12 or 24 volt battery voltage into a sine-wave-like 230-volt AC, which is fully adequate for a multitude of applications. Installation is quick and easy. Adjustable clip-on mounts allow for perfect adaptation to individual needs. For those looking for extra comfort and prefer activating their inverter from the dashboard, there is an additional outlet for an external switch.
- Also suitable for appliances with PFC control
- Reverse pole protection by exchangeable fuses
- Can be switched on/off by external switch
- Individually adjustable clip-on mounts
- 12 or 24 volt cigarette lighter plug (PerfectPower PP 152 / PP 154)
Double switch options
On/off switch and outlet for an external on/off switch
Safety under control
Earthed socket for extra safety and LEDs indicating the operating status
Flexible mounting aid
The individually adjustable clip-on feet allow for different installations.
- 230 V AC sine wave like voltage output
- Suitable for supplying many common devices
- Easy installation with adjustable feet
- Reverse polarity protection prevents damage by faulty wiring
- 550 W continuous output
- 1100 W peak output
Modified sine wave
The inverters in the PerfectPower PP series generate a modified sine wave voltage. That means the voltage produces a stepped curve simulating a pure sine wave. The result is an output voltage of stable amplitude and frequency, which is absolutely fine for many electric devices. For sensitive electronics, opt for an inverter producing a pure sine wave voltage (SinePower series).
230 V AC for home comfort on board
The compact and lightweight Dometic PerfectPower PP 602 inverter turns 12 V battery voltage into a sine wave like 230 V alternating voltage, similar to that from a home power socket. This kind of voltage is suitable for many commonly used appliances, such as reading lamps, sandwich makers or waffle irons. The inverter can be switched on and off directly on the unit, or, more conveniently, from your dashboard, if you install an external switch to the extra outlet provided on the back of the unit.
- Dimensions product depth 222 mm
- Dimensions product height 71 mm
- Dimensions product width 129 mm
- Net weight 1.4 kg
- Input voltage (DC) 12 V
- Output voltage 230 V
- Output current 2.40 A
- Power consumption at standby 250.00 W
- IP class IP20
- Current consumption - Zero load 0.25 A
- Current consumption - Standby mode 250 mA