Dometic MCA 1235 IUOU Automatic Charger 35A 12v (UK)
The latest charging technology, ultra-compact design and lightweight. This automatic battery charger is fast and easy to install. It can charge three batteries simultaneously and be used all over the world with its input voltage range of 110–230 V. Ideal for frequent travellers and globetrotters.
Best for your batteries
PerfectCharge IU0U battery chargers ensure your batteries are charged 100%. Full charging is something you should treat your battery to at least once a month. Because there is no better way of caring for your batteries and give them a long life. Insufficient recharging, by contrast, will result in sulphate build-up and premature battery ageing.
- Gentle charging of 12 V batteries with optimised 6-stage IU0U charging technology
- Simultaneous charging of one battery plus the starter battery
- Very compact design, lightweight and easy installation
- Sleep mode for quiet charging at half the power – ideal at night or in parking spaces with low electrical circuit protection
- Comes standard with a bus interface for smooth integration in existing bus systems
- Compatible with the Dometic MPC 01 battery controller for perfect power management
- Useful enhancements: remote control, Hella battery sensor, temperature sensor
Charge three batteries at the same time
Dometic PerfectCharge MCA1235 has three battery outputs, so it can simultaneously charge two batteries plus the starter battery. Very gentle too, using advanced 6-step charging technology. With its compact and lightweight design and practical screw connections, it can be installed quickly and hassle-free. Featuring an input voltage range of 110–230 V, it can be used anywhere in the world and will charge reliably even when the input voltage drops. Ideal for frequent travellers and globetrotters. Useful enhancements: remote control, battery sensor, temperature sensor or Dometic MPC 01 battery controller for up to 30 % faster charging.
- Dimensions product depth 274 mm
- Dimensions product height 63 mm
- Dimensions product width 179 mm
- Net weight 1.9 kg
- Input voltage (AC) 110/230 V
- Output current 35.00 A
- Input frequency 50/60 Hz
- Battery type Gel, AGM, Lead
- IP class IP20