- The perfect solution for demanding navigation applications like MaxSea/Nobeltec TimeZero even with radar and 3D integration
- Direct DC 12V operation – no power hungry inverters or AC requirement and power consumption typically 20W
- 8GB RAM and Windows 10 operating system
- Built in 801.11AC wifi, ethernet and Bluetooth connectivity
- Dual video out (mini HDMI and Display Port) with HD5500 graphics and support for displays up to 4K for ultra-high definition viewing
- Super fast and ultra reliable 160GB SSD
- 4 x USB 3 ports
- Easy mounting on to vertical or horizontal surfaces – even under-sling from a shelf
- Linux and Windows 7/8.1 no charge options
Thinking about adding a PC to your boat? Digital Yacht’s new Aqua Compact Pro PC really does fit in the palm of your hand! Space is always at a premium on board and despite its slim line 11.5 x 11 x 5 cm dimensions, the Aqua PC packs in a powerful 5th generation Intel Core i3 processor with exceptional graphics performance for the latest 3D charting and HD navigation programs. It’s the perfect partner for applications like Maxsea TimeZero – even with radar and 3D overlays.
So why a PC on board? The number one, compelling reason to add a PC to your boat’s navigation and communication system is amazing value. Equipped with navigation software, a PC turns into a full function chart plotter. A PC also offers more powerful functionality than a dedicated MFD with the ability to install software for lots of applications from navigation to entertainment, email communications, weather and internet connectivity. PCs are also up-dateable as new applications become available.
The Adapt Compact Pro utilises a 5th generation Intel Core i3 processor with exceptionally fast HD5500 graphics for modern 3D charting and radar overlay applications. Its fitted with 8GB ram and has plenty of connectivity with built in wifi and blue tooth plus USB3 technology.