The Mini Automatic Charging Relay (M-ACR) is designed to manage the charging current from alternators up to 65 Amps found on most outboards and many inboard engines.
Start Isolation (SI) protects sensitive electronics by temporarily isolating house loads from the engine circuit during engine cranking, protecting the house circuit from voltage sags and spikes.
The compact design allows for three mounting styles: surface, rear, or panel mount. The M-ACR is also available as a module in a Custom 360 Panel.
- Senses charging on two battery banks
- Pull off and snap on insulating cover
- LED indicates ACR status
- 1 4' x .032' male quick connect terminal for ground
- 7 16' (11 mm) stud length to accept multiple cable terminals
- Waterproof – rated IP67 for temporary immersion
Amperage Operating Current
Terminal Stud Torque
60 in-lb (6.78 Nm)
115A (5 min)
Cable Size to Meet Ratings
Maximum Cable Size
Terminal Stud Size
1/4' - 20 (M6)
Relay Contact Position
Combine 30 sec
Open 10 sec
Open 30 sec
Under Voltage Lockout
0.80lb (0.36 kg)