A comprehensive range of floats / pole buoys – their flexible centre core makes them useful for many applications, for example, mooring systems, bar buoys, fish farms and general marking purposes to name a few. The pole diameters stated are the maximum that the internal tube in the float will accept. Smaller poles can be accommodated by additional sleeving.
Features and tips:
- The first three sizes are cylindrical, the latter are balls
- Strong bond between flexible core tube and outer shell
- Reinforced ends to take compression loads
- The pole diameter stated are the maximum acceptable pole size-smaller sizes need additional sleeving
- Do not inflate buoy until either a pole or pipe are in position, lubrication also helps
- When chain is used, it is recommended you protect the flexible walls of the buoy with a liner tube 10cms longer than buoy is used
Please note the pole is not included.
CLICK HERE FOR PRODUCT INFORMATION SHEET