A well-designed mooring pick-up buoy available in two sizes and a wide range of bright, easy-to-see colours. The easy-to-grab integral handle is featured at the top making retrieval by hand or boat hook a simple, safe operation.
One of the most popular mooring buoys for boat enthusiasts, it is the ultimate buoy to have as your mooring aid. Thoroughly tested and designed to aid retrieval by hand or boat hook.
A bright fluorescent orange float with a 13 cm (5 ins) diameter, a fibre glass mast with a clip to attach a flag or pennant – 0434. It is ideal as a pick-up buoy or as a diving marker (160 cm / 63 ins) mast.
- Easy grab handle for safe retrieval
- Thimbled eye assures strong attachment
- Two sizes
- Strong reliable design
- Bright and highly visual
- Manufactured from marine grade UV resistant PVC
Features and tips:
CLICK HERE FOR PRODUCT INFORMATION SHEET
- Integrated grab handle-making retrieval easy by hand or boat hook
- Ideal companion for larger mooring buoys
- Good size reinforced eye for rope or shackle mooring
- Wide range of bright easy to see colours
- Use waterproof marker pen to write on your buoy
*Image of A0217 version