- 2 Opto-Isolated inputs
- 12 ISO-Drive NMEA 0183 outputs
- Ethernet Port
- Flexible operating modes
- Automatic Baud Rate matching on inputs
- Alarm output options
- Web based configuration tool
- Diagnostic LEDs
- Advanced Data Filtering and Routing
- 2 virtual Autoswitch modules
- Data statistics and load indication via web tool
- Designed for 12 / 24 Volt supply
- Future proofing with easily upgradable firmware
- 2-part pluggable connector system
- Stainless Steel Housing with DIN rail mount option
- Type Approved
The Intelligent NMEA 0183 Buffer manually configurable basic modes of operation include variations of buffer modes, intelligent auto-switch, and combine modes.
For all other configurations, leaving the mode inputs floating selects the ‘User Configuration Mode’. The web-based configuration tool allows full customisation of the PRO-BUF-2, and is compatible across all popular Operating Systems. Using the web-based configuration tool allows for fine-tuning of the data available on each output.
To make installation quick and simple the PROBUF-2 features 2-part pluggable connectors that allow the use of screw terminals, and a professional DIN Rail mounting system (DIN Rail not included). The device can also be mounted directly to the bulkhead.
Helpful LEDs indicate power, data in, data out, and the alarm status to aid diagnostics.
Data statistics and load indication via the web tool provide a real-time view of data.